Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Warranty & Returns
Khalidjee.com offers two different types of warranty, depending on what the product is and what was stated as per policy at the time of purchase.
HSN 1 Year Service Warranty
We at Khalidjee.com will always work hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products. We have an in-house certified technical team working on your products round the clock at our Karachi office. We offer a one-year limited warranty on Brand New Mobile Phones and other products at Khalidjee.com whose invoice has an order number mentioned as that is used to claim warranty with us.
All Brand New Mobiles Phones being sold at Khalidjee.com can be bought with or without warranty and the one under 1 Year HSN Mobiles Service Warranty shall cover the “Software” & “Hardware” faults the unit develops in the cores of usage of your phone during the first year.
We in no way replace your phone in case your phone malfunctions and this warranty is only covering repairs cost which is the labor cost to repair the phones. If any components are needed to be applied all costs are translated to the client before applying any fix and if the client agrees only then we proceed. The labor cost aspect of the job is totally covered from HSN’s end when the phone is bought with our year-long warranty plan.
Khalidjee.com keeps the right to disapprove any warranty claims based on things like if the product is damaged, altered, or modified as a result of misuse, abuse, or attempted repair, or customer re-work. If the product is unable to be repaired under the service warranty then no replacement unit would be issued as it includes repairs only.
Dead Phones are not covered under the HSN Repairs warranty but however, an attempt is made to recover the phone and if the unit can not be repaired then no replacements shall be given to compensate for the loss as this is merely a repairs warranty given to you at an extremely reasonable price so you save thousands in repair jobs in case that you may have to face any in the course of your usage.
Our Famous HSN 7 Days Replacement Policy
It’s the warranty that changed the way online shopping was being done in Pakistan. We are not just the trendsetters but the first store in Pakistan to have a fully functional Returns policy and most importantly made other stores follow this trend in order to confirm the safety of our & other customers across Pakistan.
Khalidjee.com has a full one-week replacement policy for all our products so you can be sure that the product you have purchased online has no manufacturing fault or defects. If any issue is reported within a week via email at support@Khalidjee.com or by calling at 0301-0650009 then your product shall be replaced right away.
All Physical faults are to be inspected at the time of purchase and they are the ones that can be visible but claims for scratches, dents shall not be entertained in our 7 Days return policy and only the issues that can not be spotted are to be covered. You are requested to check your product before you pay for it in the case our staff is making the delivery.Khalidjee.com
If you are getting your delivery from a Courier company *e.g. (TCS)* and they do not let you open the flyer then you can report about any such issues on the day you get the delivery via call or email.
Please note that items must be in an unused condition and contain all the original tags and packaging (if any). If removed then the packing for the replacement phone shall be removed to adjust for the replaced phone.
Making a Warranty Claim
Before contacting Support, be sure to check different forums using google for the issue you are encountering, as it helps in most cases If your problem is still not resolved, call our Support Team at 0301-0650009 or via email at “support@Khalidjee.com”. If we are still unable to resolve your issue, and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, our Support Team will provide instructions for sending back your unit for replacement or repairs.
Once the product is received, Khalidjee.com will at its discretion, ship a replacement to you postage/shipping paid. If repairs are required we shall update you within 10 days when we receive your phone on our end. All returns must include a Return Request Number (RRN) number, which you can request/lodge by logging in to our website using your account and under “My Account Section” and filing a “Return Request” from your completed orders.
Khalidjee.com reserves the right to send you a replacement product that is the same or of a similar style, or a substitute equivalent that may not be of like kind (depending on availability). Replacement products will be furnished only on an exchange basis. Replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of the original applicable product warranty period, dated from the original date of purchase
There will be no warranty if there is any backfire or any issue with the power supply.
There will be no warranty on the panel.
Buying a product with “No Warranty”
If you are buying a product on Khalidjee.com without any warranty then also you will be getting HSN 7 days Replacement Warranty and we would like to assure you that the same level of quality goes into checking these products as it does for the ones in 1 Year warranty by HSN. If your product is out of warranty and you still wish to get it fixed with us then we would be happy to do it for you but for that, the cost of repairs needs to be paid by the customer.
The insurance cover for electronic items is a plan which you can purchase with your smartphone, laptop or camera. This cover protects users from a wide range of problems which include:
- Accidental Damage: Breakage of the screen or product
2. Board failures: If the motherboard of the product stops functioning – widely known as sudden death
3. Phone being rendered useless through damage or any sort of problem (except water damage)
Basically, these are everyday problems that people face. With technology moving towards glass-based touchscreens, it is easier to break them and electronic boards sometimes stop working because of minor problems. For these issues, it is beneficial to have an insurance plan, similar to how everyone has one for their cars, offices, and homes. When you spend thousands of rupees on a product, you would also pay a little extra in order to have a sense of security so that all your money does not go down the drain due to an accidental or sudden issue.
A brief description of the policy: Customers who are interested in purchasing this policy will have to pay 5% of the total amount of the product purchased. For example, if you purchase a phone worth Rs. 50,000, you will have to pay 5% of 50,000 which is Rs. 2,500. If you purchase a phone worth Rs. 30,000, you will have to pay Rs. 1,500.
In case of any damage to your product which needs repairs and is covered under this policy, a minimum deductible of Rs. 2,000 or 5% (whichever is higher) will have to be paid (similar to how vehicle insurance works). For example, if you have a smartphone and the screen shatters, it will be covered for repairs. Let’s say the repair cost is Rs. 10,000, the customer will have to pay Rs. 2,000 from that amount while Rs. 8,000 will be paid by the insurance company.
In case of a total loss of the product or damage which cannot be repaired, the insurance company will pay 50% of the amount of that product on the day the issue is reported to the customer if he/she has purchased the insurance policy.